When I posted about my upcoming trip to Ghana and the auction I was going to have to help fund my trip I had no idea how many of you would be willing to join in. I originally planned to just auction off some chalk art hoops I made. Then a couple friends offered to join the auction by donating some items! So I contacted a few friends to see if they would be willing to donate something as well to round out the ratio of my hoops to other items. All of my friends humbled me with their yeses and then I was floored by the outpouring of support by others offering to donate too!
God is good.
The auction starts today, April 28th, on instagram, @yestoghanaauction, at 6:30pm central and goes until 8:30pm Tuesday, April 29th. All details and rules will be posted on instagram.
So here's a peek at some of the items.
My ten 12" hoops. 8 original one-of-a-kind chalked, wrapped and sealed hoops and two custom hoops.
And then all this!
- hand-painted camera canvas (white) // pen and paint
- 3 month subscription to Pinwheel Parcels // my paper pinwheel
- infinity scarf // Ella Reu
- custom silhouette // red and clay cotton
- headband set - infant, toddler or adult // alonganislandsea
- custom hand-lettered wood block // kimber creates
- she is clothed 8x10 print // fancy that design house
- clutch // ragamuffinbeauties
- you have been given today 8x10 print // katygirl designs
- Pair of Traveling Mason Jars // tweetpotatopie
- handmade vintage glass leverback earrings - lemon yellow and green // wifey singer
- one small set of felt succulents (one clay dish/3 succulents) // cole franke
- Home sweet wonderful home. 7" hoop // lovely little whimsy
- 12" hoop and hand-lettered 5x7 print set. // anna joy french
- think happy thoughts // foster and fielding
- rise and shine // emmalemms
- you keep him in perfect peace // kimber creates
- sewing machine canvas // pen and paint
- snap shop: phone course // under the sycamore
- oceans set // katygirl desings
- hand-painted camera canvas (black) // pen and paint
- sing anyway 8x10 print // katygirl desings
- set of scroll-saw wood art // my grandpa!
- let your light shine 8x10 print // fancy that design house
I'm in awe. So much amazingness.
Not because of me. All because of God. To give His people access to clean water. To share His message of grace, hope and healing.
I can not say thank you enough.
And if you want to share and help spread the word on instagram, I'm giving away this "Mother's Day gift in a box."
Included is one of my hand-lettered garden notebooks, a "love is the greatest of all" 6" chalk hoop, a "she can laugh" card with envelope, a roll of washi tape to pretty up some things, a packet of zinnia seeds to get some flowers going and a dipped, stamped garden marker for the zinnias.
To enter the giveaway, post this picture on your instagram feed, tag #yestoghanaauction &@yestoghanaauction and share about the auction. Winner will be chosen at random and announced Wednesday.
Hope to see you there tonight and happy bidding.
And thank you.