The past four years has brought me so many great memories, friends and experiences all thanks to you guys and the grace of God. I don't deserve the support you guys give me but I'm so thankful you do. When I opened up my shop I hoped I'd sell a print or two. In 2014 I surpassed 3,000 sales. WHAT?! Not only that but I was asked to be a local maker for both west elm Tulsa and OKC! Never could I have imagined I'd be typing that out.
I am humbled and honored that you guys choose to hang my designs in your spaces and can't say thank you enough for supporting my shop.
I was thinking up a fun way to celebrate my shop's birthday and decided to have a giveaway. Over the years I get asked a lot of questions about what pens, paper, paint pen, etc. I use. I definitely have my favorites and you can read more about those on my "faqs and favorites" page. So to celebrate the big 4! I'm giving away a few of my favorite things to one winner!
Think of it as a "design basics" kit. I'd include donuts but those don't ship well so I'll eat one for you. You're welcome.
One winner will receive this bundle of goodies:
- small sketchbook
- pencils to get those ideas on paper
- erasers - an artist can never have too many quality erasers
- sharpie marker pen - keep away from children
- Faber-Castell PITT pen - one of my favorite drawing pens
- pad of watercolor paper
- Pentel aquash watercolor brush - I LOVE mine
- set of Prang watercolors
- lined notebook with pretty floral cover - with the elastic band to keep it closed, my favorite
- hardback copy of "Little Book of Lettering" by Emily Gregory - the first lettering book I bought
1. Leave a comment telling me what you would like to see added to the shop. More cards, prints, notepads, mini cards, etc.
2. Get a second entry by sharing about the giveaway (however you choose, instagram, facebook, twitter, you're own blog, etc.) THEN come back here and leave another comment telling me where you shared.
I'll randomly select a winner Friday, January 30th, 2015 at 12pm CST.
In addition to the giveaway, TODAY ONLY, you can get any 8x10 print in my shop for only $12! No coupon code needed, prices have already been marked down.