We got a new kitchen sink about a month ago, the girls loved playing in the box it came in.
Friday donut date at home. I asked her if she wanted blueberry donuts. Her reply, "That's not a good idea. Let's do pink."
Pictures from Chinese New Year, like forever ago.
More Chinese New Year.
1. front yard truck sitting - classy 2. Jim's 3-way 3. "nap" time 4. popcorn sneaker
1. daddy painting toenails 2. egg in a pancake hole 3. doctor waiting room antics 4. annual Valentine's chocolate dipped strawberries from my dad
fairy bed jumping, dress made by her nana
1. she carried the watermelon (dirty dancing anyone?) 2. the day I snuck out for a coffee shop run to Phoenix 3. babysitting some girlie girls 4. her new favorite
1. our land 2. new prints to the shop 3. friday donut date 4. I made coconut milk for the first (and last) time
1. the coconut milk became pork panang 2. they hate it when i clean the sheets 3. oh my word - this cheesecake 4. zoo fun
1. open mouth baby kisses 2. some of my prints and cards are now at Made : the indie emporium shop! 3. more spring rolls 4. it was actually warm enough for swimsuits - and big sister splashing cold water
Whew. That wraps up about 2 1/2 months of photos from the phone! I'll try to do better. But don't hold your breath.
Happy Monday! Also, I'm having a sale in the shop all day tomorrow. Use code TUESDAY20 for 20% off. Also, I'm doing a giveaway on Instagram, so if you don't follow me, @recipeforcrazy, that's your heads-up.