I fired up my old Macbook last night and took a little trip down memory lane now you get to go too.
So, did you know...
1. The husband was once nicknamed mmm-bop? It was lovingly given to him by one of his guys friends when he looked like this.
Apparently, the long hair reminded him of the Hansons. Side note, my sister made Sweet P a onesie that said mmm-bops baby!
2. Then he let the hair go. And go it went. Can we say hill-billy?
3. One of our wedding pictures was used in an ad campaign in New York?
Yeah, I'm kind of famous like that.
4. I met Barry Switzer.
At an OSU-OU football game. And OSU won. And Toby Keith was there.
5. I've had 4 kidney stones. 2 I passed in Jamaica.
6. I have never lost money in Las Vegas.
I've only played a slot machine in the airport, but I won!
So, I bet you didn't know some of those things! Okay, if you're family, you did.
Anyway, happy Friday and have a great weekend!